So...we don't get to spend very much time with my dad's side of the family. They are so fun to hang out with so it's kind of unfortunate, but I guess that's life. This weekend we got to spend some time with my girl cousins from Arizona. We didn't get to see them as often as we would have liked, but we did get to do dinner tonight. We ate a fantastic meal prepared by Natalie, and sat around and talked. Even though it is FREEZING outside and the Arizona fokes aren't too excited about that, we decided to brave the cold and some of us went to get ice cream. :) Sub Zero is my new favorite Ice Cream spot. Who needs cold stone who only has at the most 10 flavors of ice cream to choose from when you can pick almost anything at Sub Zero. :) Anyways we went and got the ice cream, and on the way there I found out that my cousin's little girl auditioned today for a part in the play Annie at the Tuacon in St. George and got the part of the little's orphan. Crazy huh! She hasn't even had any training, and she is getting paid $6,000! I didn't even make that much last year and she is only 5! Sorry another tangent, back to the ice cream. We went and picked it up, and it was fantastic! Let me reccomend the cheesecake bits and the black raspberry flavor. It is delightful! And the flavor is made from real raspberries!
After Ice Cream we went back to my cousin Natalie's house and sat around and talked. We got into some juicy conversations :) It was hilarious and quite exciting. I've never been so interested in a converstation before. Unfortunately I cannot divulge the secret information that was passed along, jk it wasn't that good. :) All in All it was a fantastic night, and I'm so glad we were able to spend a couple hours with them before they had to go back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment