Life can get a little crazy sometimes, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friends

Today I am so grateful for good friends. Friends that don't let you back down when you have to do something you need to do but are scared to do. Friends that support you through thick and thin. Friends that can make you laugh when you're having the worst day, and friends that boost your confidence when you feel like you are doing a crappy job at life. :) I am so lucky to have the friends that I do. I know each and every one is in my life for a reason, and they all continually teach me things that make me a better person. I haven't had many close friends in my life and it seems like lately I am being so blessed to have amazing friends in my life. So I just want to say Thank You to my friends who have seen me through my darkest days, and for the friends that make life worth living right now. I couldn't do it without you.

No comments: